The Settings and Default tab is organized with a radio button for switching between "Account Level" and "User Level". Arbinon.com has "internal plumbing" to allow you to have multiple users on your account. We have not implemented that fully yet so you can't currently add them. That being said, the logic for the settings works like so:
- By default, we have pre-built Global level value for each setting that applies for all customers on our system. Worst case scenario, you can reset back to the GLOBAL setting, so you never have to worry about breaking anything on your account.
- As the Account Holder, you have the executive power and supreme capability to set defaults for you and all your users that fit for your needs. When you set an Account level value, it replaces the Global value. Values you have specified to replace Global values show in BOLD.
- As the Account Holder, you can also specify a User level value for the setting which would override a Global or Account level value.
To change the value of a setting, follow these steps:
- Click on the Account Level or User Level radio button at the top.
- Click on the row for the setting you want to change.
- Click on the "Edit Setting" button at the bottom. This will open an "edit" screen where you can type-in the value or select your value from a pre-determined list, as the case may be.
- Setting - Default Value - Default Pricing Model
- Setting - Default Value - Packaging Unit
- Setting - Default Value - Default PO Inco Terms
- Setting - Default Value -Default Battery Preset
- Setting - Default Value - Default PO Payment Terms
- Setting - Preference - Time Zone
- Setting - Preference - Daylight Savings Time Active
- Setting - Printing - Use Dymo Printer?
- Setting - Printing - Dymo Printer Model
- Setting - Workflow - Auto-Sync Supplier to Supplier-Opportunity